This week, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is to create a slimline card using Whimsy Stamps products (if you have them). I have their adorable Gnome Matter What set, so I got to work using this set created a small slimline card measuring in at 3-1/2″ x 6″. This size is such a fun one; you can still use your A2 supplies but it encourages you to try different layouts!
Haha! Aren’t these frogs great?
- Products used today:
- Stamps: Gnome Matter What (Whimsy Stamps)
- Coloring medium: Copic Markers
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White for the images and tag, Hammermill for card base and folder-embossed layer
- Embossing folder & floral frame die (Stampin’ Up!)
- Embellishments: White/silver twine (Hobby Lobby), silver gems (Pinkfresh Studios)
- Gem tool (Studio Katia)